Updates for our Donors and Ticket Buyers [Coronavirus]
Throughout this time of uncertainty, the 12th Man Foundation staff remains committed to providing exemplary service to donors and ticket buyers. To reach our staff, email email@example.com or call 888-99-AGGIE (888-992-4443).
Updated RV Parking Selection Information
March 25, 2020
Thank you for your patience and understanding as our staff worked to reschedule the RV Parking selection process. The selection process will now take place April 2-6 and be conducted online through the same system used by the 12th Man Foundation each year for football seat selection.
Appointment times were emailed on March 24 to donors who had opted into the RV Parking selection process. If you opted into the selection process but did not receive an email with an appointment time or have any questions, please contact Adrienne Pace at firstname.lastname@example.org or 979-260-7963.
12th Man Foundation Operations Modifications & Updates
March 18, 2020
This is an unprecedented time for Texas A&M Athletics and the 12th Man Foundation and our priority remains the health and safety of our staff, donors and ticket buyers while our nation and local community confront the extraordinary health concerns surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19). We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to evaluate this situation and make decisions appropriately.
Here is a list of 12th Man Foundation operational modifications and event updates at this time:
- The 12th Man Foundation office will be closed to the public for an unknown period of time and our staff members are working remotely. Operations of the 12th Man Foundation will continue, and we will serve our donors and ticket buyers via phone, email and website.
- All Texas A&M Athletics events, including competitions, have been canceled for the remainder of the 2019-20 athletic year. This includes the Maroon & White (Spring Football) Game.
- The 2020 season of Aggie Football is not expected to be impacted by this situation.
REFUNDS FOR SPRING SPORTING EVENTS
- Single game tickets purchased through the 12th Man Foundation for canceled events originally scheduled through the remainder of the 2019-20 athletic year have been refunded.
- Season ticket buyers for Baseball, Softball and Tennis are being refunded at a prorated amount for the remainder of the canceled season.
- Season ticket holders will have the options to...
- Receive a refund to their original form of payment
- Apply their refund as a credit toward 2021 season tickets in the same sport
- Donate their refund to the 12th Man Foundation in support of Texas A&M Athletics
- Season ticket buyers for Outdoor Track & Field are receiving a full refund as there have been no Outdoor Track & Field events to this point.
- Fans who purchased tickets from ticket sources other than the 12th Man Foundation should contact the seller directly.
UPCOMING 12TH MAN FOUNDATION EVENTS UPDATES
- RV Parking Selection process (Originally scheduled to begin on March 18): Delayed. Additional Information, including new timetable and appointment time, will be communicated to those donors who are scheduled to participate.
- Football Seat Selection (Originally scheduled to begin in early April): Delayed. Information will be communicated to those donors who are scheduled to participate.
- Cocktails & Ks: Remainder of events for the spring semester have been canceled.
SEC Cancels Athletics Events for Spring Semester
March 17, 2020
Single game tickets for Texas A&M home events during this time purchased through the 12th Man Foundation are being refunded. Additionally, the 12th Man Foundation is working with our partners in Texas A&M Athletics to determine refund options for season ticket purchases for the sports impacted.
12th Man Foundation Operations Update
March 15, 2020
The past week has been unprecedented in the history of collegiate athletics and has presented unique challenges as our nation and local community confront the extraordinary health concerns surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Throughout this time of uncertainty, the 12th Man Foundation staff remains committed to providing exemplary service to donors and ticket buyers. We ask for your patience and understanding as our staff temporarily transitions day-to-day operations to a virtual work environment.
While we will not be able to accommodate in-person office visits for a period of time, our staff is ready to serve donors and will resume other service operations on Wednesday, March 18. Additionally, our staff can be reached at any time by emailing email@example.com.
All athletics activities, including competitions, for member schools have been suspended by the Southeastern Conference through April 15 (Update: On March 17, all competitions for the remainder of the spring semester were canceled). In partnership with Texas A&M Athletics, information on refunds for tickets purchased directly through the 12th Man Foundation for events during this time will be released in the near future.
The health and well-being of our staff, donors and ticket buyers is our top priority while we work through the impact of this ongoing situation. We will communicate information regarding upcoming 12th Man Foundation events and services at the appropriate time as updates and details become clearer.
We are thankful for your generous support of Texas A&M Athletics and our student-athletes through the 12th Man Foundation and hope that you and your family are safe during this time.